Saturday, November 20, 2010

In d' schule...

Posie started "school" on Monday.  I've enrolled her in a Montessori preschool program, and quite frankly I LOVE IT!  I pick her up every afternoon, and she regales me with what she's done that day.  (I have to interpret, generally speaking, because Posie's vocabulary consists of about 3 vowels and 8 consonants.)  They pour water, and do puzzles, and eat lunch and take a nap.  She loves going out on the playground. 

But, most of all, Posie loves when her teacher puts her finger to her lips and says, "shhh... let's use our indoor voices."  Since Posie is the last of 7 children, she is in no way accustomed to quiet.  So, as I pick her up from school, she puts her finger to her lips and says, "shhh..."  As she walks into the house, she walks up to the barking dog and "shhh", walks into the computer room where her siblings are playing a game, and "shhh..." 

It makes me wonder if Posie will bring a little peace and quiet to our family. 

Nah... probably not.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah right! POSIE bringing peace and quiet??? Ok, maybe while she's secretly disassembling the oven . . . Mwa ha haaaaaa

    ReplyDelete