Friday, October 8, 2010

A sidenote

Da Renegade Mama, (my sister), has asked me to include the following:

(I quote)

"Bageena - no comment.
Oddie - jes' like me at that age
Auttie - Deep blue eyes, crystal-clear heart, and the sweetest thing walking
Twin One - Likes to hit, and follow grown-ups around
Twin Two - Beautiful and likes animals
Ababe - Don't interrupt this boy, because he will start over
Posie - She and Lady Leprechaun are two cats in a cage; absolutely darling, until they yowl and scratch at each other."

Yes, these are some of the children she watches.  (Check her page for antics I don't get the privilege of enjoying).

In case you aren't a "bright highlighter" and haven't made the connection, since Renegade Mama is my sister, Pu is also my sister.  We enjoy a weekly "Girls Night Out (GNO)" where we get together and pretend that we are the only three sister-ladies in the world.  It's good times!

1 comment: