Friday, October 8, 2010

First Post

Ok, first of all, typing this blog on a crappy netbook is, well... crappy.  My fingers are not used to how closely spaced these keys are.  Just for the fun of it, I'll show you (with the classic typer's sentence) what my typing would look like without pressing the backspace key three hundred thousand times:

The quick brown fox jumoped over the lazy dog's back.

Shit, that was anti-climatic.  Blah blah, blah blah.

I am a 34-year-old woman with 7 children that I have borne from my womb.  And, to set the record straight, I am neither Mormon nor Catholic.  That's that on that.

I have:

Bageena 14
Oddie 8
Auttie 7
Twin One 5
Twin Two 5
Ababe 3
Posie 2

Hands full -- 'nuff said.

I lied, one more thing to add to the mix -- I'm 6 months into an 18-month accelerated nursing program.  A glutton for punishment, you ask.  Puh-leeze.

Read on, enjoy, and bless your uneventful life!

1 comment: